From APNA Treasurer Donna Taylor, here’s the Financial Report for October 2019: Treasurer Report 201909
We will have three dumpsters in the neighborhood from Friday, October 11 to Monday, October 14. Here are some things to remember about our up coming neighborhood dumpsters:
- Purpose: To provide residents a convenient way to dispose of pruning waste and large items from their properties and surrounding public spaces.
- Dates: delivery on October 11, pickup on October 14.
- 345 E. 13th St. to be placed on 3rd Avenue just north of 13th Street.
- 646 S. 3rd Ave. to be placed on 17th St. just west of 3rd Ave.
- 544 S. 6th Ave. to be placed on 16th St. just west of 6th Ave.
- One end of each dumpster is open but the sides are very high, so carry your items to the far end of the unit and pile them as high as practical.
- Keep the area around the dumpsters tidy. The adjacent neighbor has agreed to have the dumpster there so show your thanks by helping to keep the area clean.
- For your convenience, a PDF copy of the Collection Service Policies is attached. It contains information on what can and can’t be placed in the dumpsters and loading tips: Roll-off Policies
The APNA Board holds its monthly meeting Tuesday, October 8 at 6:30 PM at St. Andrew’s Parish Hall. Come and hear what’s going on in the neighborhood!
Here’s the agenda: APNA Agenda10_8_19 copy
Here’s an update from Ken Taylor on the sidewalk replacement project and traffic circle maintenance: S&S Report 20190910
APNA has arranged for dumpsters to be brought in. They are scheduled to arrive on Friday, October 11 and be picked up on Monday, October 14.
The scheduled locations are:
– South 3rd Avenue just north of 13th Street
– East 17th Street just west of 3rd Avenue
– East 16th Street just west of 6th Avenue
Please remember to keep the area around the dumpsters clean. It’s not your neighbor’s responsibility to clean up after you.
Please fill the dumpster from the opposite end of the door. Bring your trash into the dumpster, don’t leave it in the doorway! This way it can be completely and easily utilized by all.
Also, please do not use the dumpsters for construction waste.
Find out Tuesday night October 1 at 5:30 PM at Saint Andrew’s Parish Hall. The developer’s presentation will be followed by a special meeting of the Armory Park Historic Zone Advisory Board.
Here’s the invitation from Lazarus, Silvyn & Bangs, PC: Neigh Mtg Notice10-01-19
From APNA Treasurer Donna Taylor: “The Treasurer’s Report for September, presented to the Board and approved, is attached for your information.”
A reminder that this month’s APNA meeting will take place Tuesday, September 10, at St Andrew’s Parish Hall. And don’t forget: the starting time for APNA meetings is now 6:30 PM! Come and hear what’s going on in the neighborhood! Tucson Police Department reps will be there to discuss neighborhood safety issues.
Here’s the agenda: APNA Agenda 8_13_19
Attached for your information is the August 2019 APNA Treasurer’s Report.