A message from APNA President David Bachman-Williams:
Our Current Treasurer, Donna Taylor, will be leaving the Board and office at the end of this year. A new treasurer will be needed to carry on her work. She has established a system of record keeping and reporting beneficial to our association. Concurrent with the last few months of her term, APNA is moving to cloud applications for most functions, including the Treasurer’s
A cloud based system will be simpler to use because the hardware requirements are minimal and help will be readily available should the new Treasurer encounter problems. Remote collaboration is essential in these Covid times.
These are the position requirements as I see them:
- An interest in sound financial management.
- The ability to follow a systematic approach to administration.
- Some familiarity with digital technology but expertise is not needed.
- A computer with a modern internet browser.
- An internet connection.
- A printer is very desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in this way of supporting your neighborhood, I would like to hear from you. Please call me at 520-975-4852 or email me at email@example.com